Are you stuck?
Over the last few weeks, I’ve gotten a myriad of questions regarding selling courses via YouTube, setting up sales funnels, email automation, hosting on WordPress vs Thinkific.
Specially after I published a comprehensive list with all the tools and equipment required to record, host, and sell your own online courses.
Here are some of the questions I’ve gotten:
- What is the cheapest way I can get started selling online courses?
- What software, mic, lighting kit, webcam is the best to record online courses?
- Should I use Camtasia or Screenflow?
- How much should I charge for my course?
- Should I sell my course on my own website or on Udemy?
- Should I self-host using WordPress and a theme or on Thinkific?
- Should I host on Thinkific or on Teachable?
- How do I set up a simple sales funnel?
- How do I sell courses using webinars?
- Should I use Google Hangouts, Zoom, WebinarJam, Demio, or GoToMeeting?
- How do you find JV partners to launch a new course?
- Can I record my course without showing my face?
- How much should I spend on Facebook ads?
- What are the pros and cons of an evergreen funnel versus a launch model?
- What email automation service is the best? Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Active Campaign?
- How do I create a great landing sales page for my course?
- What is the most effective strategy to grow my email list?
- How do I make sure my Youtube videos get lots of views?
- How do I protect my courses from being pirated?
- How do I launch a membership site so I can get recurring income?
- How do I create sales funnels with ClickFunnels?
- How can I use chat bots to increase sales?
- How do I use Zapier to automate repetitive tasks or connect services like Zoom with Calendly?
- Does it make sense to publish the same course both on Udemy and on Thinkific?
Any of those sound familiar?
The problem is that the answers to most of those questions depend on your specific situation, your budget, your teaching topic, your commitment, your technical skills, the size of your existing audience.
9 out of 10 people that start working on creating their first online course never launch it. On Udemy alone that means that out of almost 10,000 students that took my course creation course, at least 9,000 people never launched their first course!
And I don’t blame them, there are hundreds of places where even the most eager learner can get stuck and give up.
If you are one of them. If you are stuck, frustrated, overwhelmed and really want to make this happen once and for all, I’m here you help you.
I’ve decided to launch a personalized one-on-one coaching program for a small group of people serious about becoming better at marketing and teaching online.
Here is how it works:
- Once a month you and I will have a one hour Skype coaching session
- I will help you determine exactly what to do next:
- How do you get started selling or marketing your online course?
- How do you get your first students?
- How do you set up a proper sales funnel?
- How do use YouTube to sell courses?
- What technology should you use?
- Any questions that may keep you from moving forward…
- The session will be recorded and made available to you to review at any time.
- You will be given 3 specific tasks to takeaway from each call and prepare for the next month
- I will follow up with you weekly via email to check in on your progress and make sure you are on track
- You will have direct access to me via Facebook Messenger to ask any questions after each call
There are only 5 slots.
First come. First serve.
Are you ready to get un-stuck?
>> APPLY HERE <<
Peace, Love, and coaching cookies.
P.S: Why only 5 slots? I simply don’t have enough time available to provide proper support to more people.
P.2: This program is NOT for everyone. Only apply if you are committed to getting work done. No slackers!
P.3: “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
Did a homo sapiens forward this article to you?
That human was very sapiens indeed. If you don’t want to miss my upcoming articles make sure to subscribe to them HERE.
Want to become an Online Teacher?
Get my best strategies to create, host, sell, and market online courses - Delivered with love every Wednesday at 8:00 am PDT