Week 11 is here, congratulations if you’ve made it this far!
This week you’ll create the landing page for your freebie or lead magnet that you created last week.
Here are your instructions…
WEEK 11: Create Your Freebie Landing Page
Here are your tasks:
- Choose and landing page creation tool. I personally use ClickFunnels but you can use LeadPages, Optimize Press, ConvertKit, UnBounce, or Instapage (for a full comparison of the best landing page tools check this article)
- Check 30 samples of great freebie landing pages and what makes them work → HERE
- Create your landing page
- Create your landing page thank you page
- Write the autoresponder email that will include a link to download or access your freebie
- Connect your landing page to your email marketing software (ConvertKit, MailChimp, AWeber, etc.)
- Test your lading page opt-in form by entering your email and making sure you receive the freebie
- Once your done, send me the link to your freebie landing page using this LINK (Provided via email)
Once you’re done creating your landing page, don’t forget to link to it from the YouTube channel and trailer video you created on Week 09.
TIP: If you get stuck creating your landing page or connecting it to your email marketing software make sure search Google and YouTube for tutorials on how to do it. You can bet someone has already had the same issue and posted a tutorial online.
WEEK 11 SUBMISSION LINK AND DEADLINE
- Week 11 Submission Deadline: Oct 13th, 2017 (midnight PST)
- Submission Link → (Provided via email)
- Assignment: Send me a link to your freebie.
- Keep track of the full 12-week curriculum HERE
- Check everyone’s progress HERE.
- Learn the basics of how to create an online course in 1 hour HERE.
- Join the Facebook Grumo Instructors Club HERE
- Get personalized feedback from me HERE
I love to hear your comments which have been very encouraging so far. However, many of you haven’t shared your opinion so I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Here are some questions for you:
- How do you feel about this challenge?
- What would you like to see changed/added/removed from a similar future challenge?
- How much would you be willing to pay to participate in a similar challenge in the future?
- What kind of results and support would you expect for a paid challenge?
- Do you have any suggestions for a different topic for a future challenge?
Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Your answers will help me determine whether running a future challenge is a good idea or not.
Peace, Love, and Freebie-Landing-Page-Cookies.
P.S: Are you already overwhelmed? just focus on making a bit of progress every day. Breath and take one a step at a time, before you know it, this challenge will be over and you’ll feel super-mega accomplished!
Want to become an Online Teacher?
Get my best strategies to create, host, sell, and market online courses - Delivered with love every Wednesday at 8:00 am PDT