Week 10 is here, congratulations if you’ve made it this far!
This week you’ll create your freebie or lead magnet. In essence, your freebie is something you’ll give for free in exchange for a prospect’s email address.
The freebie will be the key component of your sales funnel to grow your email list.
Creating your freebie is divided into two weeks. On the first week (this week) you’ll create the actual freebie and on the second week, you’ll create the landing page where you’ll offer the freebie.
Here are your instructions…
WEEK 10: Create Your Freebie Offer
Here are the tasks for this week:
- Read this article to learn what makes a good freebie (lead magnet) → HERE
- Check this list with 20 ideas for freebies by Amy Porterfield → HERE
- Select which kind of freebie you’ll create: ie: Guide/report, Cheat sheet, Toolkit/resource list, free mini-course, free webinar, etc.
- Create your freebie (If you decide to create a downloadable PDF, you can use Google Docs and choose “File>Download as>PDF Document” or upload your Word document HERE to convert it to PDF format)
- When you are done, copy and paste the URL to your freebie into this week’s assignment submission form (link provided by email)
KEEP IT SIMPLE! keep your freebie simple and prioritize rapid consumption. A great freebie should provide lots of value and take little effort to consume. Make sure to read the article on Step 1 to understand the reasoning behind this approach.
WEEK 10 SUBMISSION LINK AND DEADLINE
- Week 10 Submission Deadline: Oct 6th, 2017 (midnight PST)
- Submission Link→ (Provided via email)
- Assignment: Send me a link to your freebie.
- Keep track of the full 12-week curriculum HERE
- Check everyone’s progress HERE.
- Learn the basics of how to create an online course in 1 hour HERE.
- Join the Facebook Grumo Instructors Club HERE
- Get personalized feedback from me HERE
I love to hear your comments which have been very encouraging so far. However, many of you haven’t shared your opinion so I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Here are some questions for you:
- How do you feel about this challenge?
- What would you like to see changed/added/removed from a similar future challenge?
- How much would you be willing to pay to participate in a similar challenge in the future?
- What kind of results and support would you expect for a paid challenge?
- Do you have any suggestions for a different topic for a future challenge?
Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Your answers will help me determine whether running a future challenge is a good idea or not.
Peace, Love, and Freebie-Cookies.
P.S: Are you already overwhelmed? just focus on making a bit of progress every day. Breath and take one a step at a time, before you know it, this challenge will be over and you’ll feel super-mega accomplished!
Want to become an Online Teacher?
Get my best strategies to create, host, sell, and market online courses - Delivered with love every Wednesday at 8:00 am PDT