The moment of truth is finally here!
The goal for next week is to launch your course. BOOM! BAM! BONGO! BINGO! Oh yeah!
Here are your instructions…
WEEK 08: LAUNCH YOUR COURSE!
Here are the tasks for this week:
- Check that your course, coupons, and payment systems are all working.
- Send the pre-launch and launch emails you wrote last week (Week 07)
- Be available to respond to any questions from your prospect students.
- Consider running a Q&A live webinar or Facebook Live to answer any questions.
- Personally thank everyone one that buys your course.
- Follow up with those that didn’t buy and ask them why they didn’t buy.
- See the money coming in and go buy a Maserati 😉
- If it was a success let me know so I can record your testimonial.
- If it was a flop, take a break, go for a walk, be grateful for all the good things in your life, and get back to work on improving your course and marketing.
- Regardless of the outcome never lose sight of the big picture. Why are you doing this? What have you learned? Did you get closer to your ultimate goal?
You’ve worked very hard to get here. You are in the small 10% that got this far in this challenge. You have created an online course and regardless of the outcome, you should be very proud of yourself (I am!).
The next 4 weeks we’ll be working on setting up your Youtube channel and creating an evergreen sales funnel for your course. It’s going to be super fun!
WEEK 08 SUBMISSION LINK AND DEADLINE
- Week 08 Submission Deadline: Sep 22nd, 2017 (midnight PST)
- Submission Link→ (Provided via email)
- Assignment: Send me a link to your published course (and if you made any sales, a screenshot of your sales dashboard)
- Launching at a later date? see below for details…
Are you Launching At A Later Date?
If you decide you want to launch later on then your assignment is to apply at least 5 of the 55 marketing strategies explained in this article -> HERE.
Here are the exact steps to complete your assignment:
- Make a copy of of this spreadsheet → CLICK HERE
- Implement at least 5 of the strategies listed on the sheet.
- They have to be things you haven’t done previous to this week
- Paste links showing proof of your implementation under the column “PROOF URL”
- When you have done at least 5 things in the list, copy and paste the Share Link to your spreadsheet into this week’s submission form → (Provided via email)
I want to give big thanks to your fellow challenger Donna Barker for taking the time to create this spreadsheet and giving me permission to share it with all of you.
- Keep track of the full 12-week curriculum HERE
- Check everyone’s progress HERE.
- Learn the basics of how to create an online course in 1 hour HERE.
- Join the Facebook Grumo Instructors Club HERE
- Get personalized feedback from me HERE
I love to hear your comments which have been very encouraging so far. However, many of you haven’t shared your opinion so I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Here are some questions for you:
- How do you feel about this challenge?
- What would you like to see changed/added/removed from a similar future challenge?
- How much would you be willing to pay to participate in a similar challenge in the future?
- What kind of results and support would you expect for a paid challenge?
- Do you have any suggestions for a different topic for a future challenge?
Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Your answers will help me determine whether running a future challenge is a good idea or not.
Peace, Love, and Launch-Cookies.
P.S: Are you already overwhelmed? just focus on making a bit of progress every day. Breath and take one a step at a time, before you know it, this challenge will be over and you’ll feel super-mega accomplished!