Grumo’s course creation challenge continues!
For next week the goal is to have ALL your course lectures prepared on Keynote/Powerpoint
The way I do it it’s like this:
- Open the document with the course outline you created this week
- Open Keynote/Powerpoint and create a slide for each Module
- Then under each Module nest the slides for each lecture.
- Start creating the content for each slide
Here are two great articles on how to create awesome simple beautiful presentation slides by TED:
- Keep it clean and simple. Avoid small text and too many bullet points.
- Mix it up. make sure you combine graphics, text, and talking head lectures so your students engage more with your lessons.
- For free stock photos use Pexels, Pixabay or, GratisOGraphy.
- Need free presentation templates? Check this (make sure you select 16:9 screen layouts)
WEEK 02 SUBMISSION LINK AND DEADLINE
- Week 02 Submission Deadline: Aug 11th, 2017 (midnight PST)
- Submission Link (Check your email)
- Curriculum: Keep track of the full 12-week curriculum HERE
- Leaderboard: check everyone’s progress HERE.
- Learn the basics of how to create an online course in 1 hour HERE.
WANT AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER?
Many of you liked the idea of being partnered with another instructor for accountability.
If you want to be partnered please fill this application first HERE
Then, I’ll do my best to match everyone.
WANT FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK?
To participate in this challenge is completely free but, if you want help along the way, you can also get personalized feedback from me by getting an email support package HERE.
If you successfully complete the entire program you’ll also win a free official Grumo t-shirt, a 1 hour free Skype consultation with me, and 50% off any of my past or future online courses.
An email with your next week’s assignment will arrive to you next Friday.
Peace, Love, and Cookies.
P.S: Consider booking sometime on your calendar in advance to get work done. For me, if it’s not in the calendar, it’s not real (just ask my wife ;-))